It feels almost silly to write this “recipe” since it’s just a wrap but I’m often poking around Pinterest just to get ideas so I figured I’d throw it out there. This turkey avocado wrap will definitely be your next dinner hit!
This meal comes together in 15 minutes tops and your whole family will love them. Perfect dinner to add to your next meal plan! Also, makes a filling lunch option. Can be made up to 4 hours ahead of time.
It’s also super customizable for even the pickiest eaters in your house. You can omit any ingredients they don’t like or add some new ones. Perfect way to get some extra veggies in!
Turkey Avocado Wrap
- (6) Spinach Herb Wraps
- 8-ounces deli turkey, thinly sliced
- 8-ounces cheddar cheese, sliced or shredded
- 1 (2.5-ounce) package bacon pieces
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 head of romaine, shredded or thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing or mayo
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1. Lay wrap on a plate and spread with ranch or mayo.
- 2. Top with 2 slices of turkey and 1 slice of cheese (or 1/4 cup shredded).
- 3. Next add tomato, avocado and red onion. Season with salt & pepper.
- 4. Top with bacon pieces and shredded lettuce.
- 5. Wrap it up by bringing up the bottom to the middle, folding in the sides and then rolling it up.
- 6. Wrap your sandwich in foil and refrigerate for 30 minutes so it will hold together when you eat it.
- 1. You can use cooked sliced bacon if you prefer. I really like the precooked, sliced bacon. Just follow the heating instructions on the package.
- 2. Experiment with different wrap flavors or even plain, flour tortillas. There are even low carb options available.
Serving Size:1 wrap
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 530
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
Video Instructions for Assembling Your Turkey Avocado Wrap
Here’s a quick and fun video of me assembling my turkey avocado wrap and how I roll it up. It’s pretty simple once you get the hang out it.
If you really want it to hold up when eating and not fall apart, wrap it up in foil and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes. I find that works best for keeping them from unraveling when you eat.
Need More Quick Meal Ideas?
Looking for some super quick meal ideas that are just as quick as my turkey avocado wrap? Check out my Easy Dinner Ideas that Take Less Than 15 Minutes. You’ll get dinner on the table fast with any of those recipes.
Do you need some dinner ideas that are just as simple as ordering take-out? Check out my post on Freezer Section Freezer Meals. These quick and mindless meals will keep you from the drive-thru when you don’t want to cook.
Would a really easy crockpot meal help you get dinner on the table at the end of the night? Try my Slow Cooker Chicken Chili for a delicious dinner that cooks itself and the who family will love.
Need Meal Planning Help?
If you came for the turkey avocado wrap recipe, stay for the meal planning help! I’m obsessed with helping busy moms finally conquer meal planning. Because apparently our families want dinner EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT.
Just getting started with meal planning? Check out my post on 3 Things You Can Do To Get Started With Meal Planning Today. These tips will help you dip your toe in the water of meal planning and give you quick results that take little effort. You can absolutely get started with just the basics!
Do you want to finally start meal planning and your looking for a comprehensive guide for an easy to implement system? Read my How To Meal Plan post where I’ll give you an in-depth overview of how I meal plan. Make this year the year you finally conquer your dinner time stress!
More of a visual learner? Give my 4-Minute Meal Plan a glance because I show you how I meal plan in a very easy-to-follow video. You can even grab my free printables and follow along. You got this!
Taran is a self-proclaimed undomestic mom. She thrives as a stay-at-home-mom by consistently carving out time for herself and practicing realistic self-care. As a busy mom of 3, she knows that if mama ain’t happy, nobody’s happy! With a focus on how SAHMs can carve out time for themselves everyday, she teaches fellow SAHMs how they can do the same.