I shared my Meatball Bubble Bake recipe with my friend Becca and she recreated it as a Breakfast Bubble Bake. I made it and LOVED it. She was gracious enough to let me share the recipe with you guys. It’s super tasty and quick to make, perfect for an easy brunch or quick weeknight dinner. What could be better? Give this recipe a try!
Breakfast Bubble Bake
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- (1) 2.5-ounce package of bacon pieces (or cook up 4 slices and chop)
- (1) 16-ounce tube refrigerated biscuits, each biscuit cut into eighths
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese, or your preferred cheese
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼-½ tsp pepper, depending on your preference
1) Preheat oven to 375°
2) Spray 9×13 pan with cooking spray
3) Mix all ingredients in large bowl. Pour into prepared baking dish.
4) Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until set in middle and a toothpick comes out clean
5) Enjoy with fruit salad!
- -Substitute cooked breakfast sausage for bacon if you prefer it. Just cook up 16 ounces of breakfast sausage and drain before adding it.
- -Add sauteed onions and bell peppers for more flavor!
- -Let cool for 5 minutes before cutting.
I made this for brunch for my brother a few weeks ago and it came together in no time and was a big hit. If you have a brunch coming up, give this recipe a try! Let me know how it turns out in the comments below.
Quick & Easy Meal Guide!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email and download my Quick & Easy Meal Guide! It contains 6 meals that can be thrown together on those hectic weeknights!
Taran is a self-proclaimed undomestic mom. She thrives as a stay-at-home-mom by consistently carving out time for herself and practicing realistic self-care. As a busy mom of 3, she knows that if mama ain’t happy, nobody’s happy! With a focus on how SAHMs can carve out time for themselves everyday, she teaches fellow SAHMs how they can do the same.